☆Smoothie Bowl Kiwi☆. Inspired by my travels to Bali (there are smoothie bowls there errrrywhere), but also by my nutritionist/naturopathic love for the green. Yes, this super easy Green Kiwi Smoothie Bowl is… The base of this smoothie bowl is a vanilla-kiwi smoothie, made with frozen bananas, fresh kiwi and vanilla KURA protein powder. I was first introduced to KURA at the FNCE conference last Fall and loved it at first sip.
I hope this Mango Kiwi Smoothie Bowl becomes a summertime staple for breakfasts and snacks at your house. By the way, would you be interested in joining me on a yoga. Until then, you and I can whip up a mango kiwi chia seed smoothie bowl. You can have ☆Smoothie Bowl Kiwi☆ using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ☆Smoothie Bowl Kiwi☆
- Prepare 2 of kiwis.
- Prepare 1 of banane.
- Prepare 20 cl of lait de coco.
- You need 60 g of céréales aux fruits rouges.
- You need of QS coco en poudre.
And always, always think about how much fun the simple things are. ? While you're at it, be sure to check out this Super Green Tea Antioxidant Smoothie from Healthy Seasonal Recipes! Take, for example, this kiwi and avocado smoothie bowl I whipped up this morning. See more ideas about Smoothie bowl, Kiwi and Breakfast bowls. This eye catching two tone Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie Bowl makes a delicious and nourishing breakfast with healthy ingredients like banana, avocado, green tea and baby spinach.
☆Smoothie Bowl Kiwi☆ step by step
- Éplucher 1 kiwi. Le couper en quatre morceaux. Couper l'autre Kiwi en rondelles. Enlever la peau de la banane et la couper en rondelles..
- Dans le bol d'un blender, mettre les fruits. Ajouter le lait de coco. Mixer le tout, puis verser le mélange obtenu dans un bol.
- Décorer en disposant des rondelles de Kiwi. Ajouter les céréales aux fruits rouges.
- Dégustez ?.
Home » Recipes » Smoothies » Kiwi Berry Punch. Berries are naturally sweet immunity boosters, low-calorie, and full of antioxidants. Kiwi is packed with vitamin C and an amazing fat-burning fruit. We always keep several bags of frozen berries in the freezer— which is perfect for this recipe. A delicious kiwi smoothie could be the perfect healthy breakfast or snack option to help curb hunger and sneak in that extra boost of nutrition to your diet.