Pudding chia / abricots. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The process of making chia pudding is so easy! The first step is to stir together your chia seeds and milk in a mason.
Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. I've provided three different flavor variations for traditional, chocolate and raspberry chia seed puddings. You can cook Pudding chia / abricots using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pudding chia / abricots
- It’s 2 c of à s de graines de chia.
- You need 200 ml of lait d'amande.
- It’s 2 c of à s fromage blanc 0%.
- Prepare 2 of abricots (kiwi ou autres).
Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking. How to Make Chia Pudding Taste Good. Chia pudding on its own is fairly plain in the flavor department.
Pudding chia / abricots instructions
- Pour se faire il faudra laisser reposer toute la nuit les graines de chia dans 200 ml de lait (ici amande).
- Découper les abricots, plaquez les sur la parois du verre, ajouter les graines de chia.
- Recouvrez de fromage blanc et finissez par les toppings.
But that's what makes it fun! Because you can really have some fun with the flavors. Enjoy this creamy and delicious breakfast and turn on your #nutfruitpower. This coconut chia pudding is creamy and delicious! You'll love this healthy and easy recipe!